- South Lewis County sits half way
between Portland and Seattle on I-5.
- Napavine, Toledo and Winlock are
all within a 3 mile radius from Interstate 5.
- Toledo Airport
sits 3 miles from I-5.
- A vested industrial park served by the mainline
railroad is located near Napavine.
- Winlock has five hundred acres of
zoned light industrial land inside theUGA
- Vader welcomes home
- Building permits issued quickly through
- Lower property taxes in Lewis County than
areas in the state.
- South Lewis County has a
go, can-do workforce.
- Still primarily rural, South Lewis County hasexcellent housing opportunities, good schools,
excellent recreation opportunities on the
- Rural gateway to Mt. St. Helens through Toledo.
- No Business & Occupation tax charged by county